Study at Carlow College in Carlow, Ireland (approx. 50 miles south of Dublin)
Spring 2016: Jan 4-May 7
Live in Ireland, earn 15 hours of transferable college credit and keep on track for graduation! Attend classes at one of Ireland’s oldest educational institutions, Carlow College, established in 1793. If you want to study abroad, but not in a huge metropolitan area, this is the program for you!
What You'll Study
15 credit hours:
- Irish History and Culture
- Social sciences
- Settle into a “quintessential Irish country town”
- Participate in numerous course-related field trips
- Benefit by Illinois visiting faculty on-site to assist with personal and/or academic issues
- Live in privately owned residential apartments with 3 other students
- Experience independent living as a student on the Emerald Isle!
Estimated Program Cost: $7,900
Program includes instructional and housing costs; course-related field trips; faculty liaison; and insurance and consortial fees. Homestay option includes breakfast (daily) and kitchen privileges. Airfare, meals, airport transfers, one credit hour of Parkland College tuition and fees, and personal expenses are not included.
Illinois Consortium for International Studies and Programs (ICISP)
Jody Littleton, 217/351-2532 or firstname.lastname@example.org