Study at the University of Burgundy in Dijon, France
June 26 - July 26, 2014
Learn French in France! Dijon, France, located at the crossroads of Europe, is a lively, progressive university city of over 250,000 inhabitants. Capital of gastronomy and gateway to the prestigious vineyards of Burgundy, Dijon is exceptionally rich in history and art. Heir to the splendors of the glorious court of the Dukes of Burgundy, the city boasts numerous monuments, museums, and architectural jewels including churches, cathedrals, and private residences dating from the Middle Ages.
- 20 hours of language instruction per week
- Many additional (free) optional classes on French language and culture
- Three-day visit to Paris includes hotel, some meals, and activities
- Three-day tour of Roman Provence and the Mediterranean Sea; includes transportation, hotels and some meals
- Experience “le quatorze juillet”—French Independence Day
- Experience independent living as a student in France!
Helpful Website:Centre International d'Études Françaises
Estimated Program Cost:
$3,200 for Parkland College students
$3,300 for students from other ICISP member institutions
Includes tuition and books in France, housing costs, local transportation, 3-day Paris stay and 3-day tour of Provence. Airfare and personal expenses not included.
Jody Littleton, 217/351-2532 or email@example.com