Study at Salzburg College in Salzburg, Austria
Fall, Spring and Summer semester programs
Live in one of the most beautiful cultural centers of Europe and still keep on track for graduation at home! Located in the northern foothills of the Alps, Salzburg is known as the birthplace of Mozart and a mecca for music lovers. Salzburg College is located in the heart of the old city center in a 16th-century townhouse!
What You'll Study
Enroll for 15 credit hours:
- German Language/Literature
- Austrian Civilization
- Art History or Music Appreciation (req.)
- Electives such as Studio Art and Photography, European Studies, Music Performance
Enjoy two major field trips: 1 week in Germany; 5 days in Vienna
Participate in numerous course-related day trips and local excursions
- Soak up the cultural richness of Salzburg during various social and cultural activities
Have a real Austrian experience by living with an Austrian family
Get physical! Enjoy hiking, rafting, skiing
Illinois Consortium for International Studies and Programs (ICISP) Program
- Instructional costs in Austria, housing in Austrian homes with 3 meals per day, and numerous course-related field trips are included with the program.
- Airfare, airport transfers to Salzburg College, required visa, one credit hour of Parkland College tuition and fees, and personal expenses are not included.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 217-351-2532 for estimate program cost.